Start Date : 4 Aug,2024
End Date : 8 Aug,2024
Duration : 5 Days
Price : $ 3,995 ( SAR 14,981.25)
Gauge calibration training is a process aimed at educating individuals on the principles and practices of gauge calibration. Gauge calibration refers to the process of verifying and adjusting the accuracy of measuring instruments or gauges used in various industries to ensure they provide reliable and accurate measurements.
- Mastery of Calibration Techniques: Participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of calibration principles and techniques, enabling them to accurately calibrate a wide range of measurement instruments and gauges commonly used in their industry.
- Application of Measurement Uncertainty: Participants will learn to assess and quantify measurement uncertainty, allowing them to report measurement results with confidence and understand the potential variability in their calibrated values.
- Compliance with Industry Standards: Participants will become familiar with relevant national and international calibration standards and regulations, ensuring they can perform gauge calibration in accordance with industry best practices and compliance requirements
Introduction to Gauge Calibration:
Importance of Calibration: Understanding the significance of accurate measurements and the consequences of using uncalibrated gauges.
Types of Gauges: Overview of different types of gauges and their applications in various industries.
Calibration Standards: Introduction to national and international calibration standards, such as ISO 17025, and their relevance in ensuring traceability and reliability.
Calibration Procedures and Techniques:
Calibration Process: Step-by-step procedures for calibrating various types of gauges, including setup, measurements, adjustments, and verification.
Calibration Equipment: In-depth exploration of calibration tools and instruments, such as deadweight testers, pressure calibrators, and temperature baths.
Measurement Uncertainty: Understanding and calculating measurement uncertainty to provide reliable calibration results and reporting.
Compliance and Documentation:
Regulatory Requirements: Comprehending industry-specific regulations and standards related to gauge calibration, and ensuring compliance with these requirements.
Calibration Records and Traceability: Emphasizing the importance of accurate documentation, traceability, and maintaining calibration records for auditing and quality control purposes.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Professionals
- Metrology Personnel
- Engineering and Technical Personnel
- Laboratory Technicians
- Manufacturing Personnel