Start Date : 2 June,2024
End Date : 6 June,2024
Duration : 5 Days
Price : $ 4,550 ( SAR 17,062.50 )
This certification has been designed for all staff in organisations who wish to develop their ability to manage operational risk in their functions. For staff in the operational risk management function, this certificate would enable the individual demonstration a practical and professional understanding of operational risk environment in the organisation. It would also help prepare the holders for higher responsibilities within the industry. The certificate is also very important for senior managers with an operational risk oversight role. The certificate is based on ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles/ Guidelines.
- Develop their ability to manage Operational Risk in their functions
- Understand how to build a robust framework for Operational Risk management
- Build a culture for good risk management
- Understand how to drive value out of Operational Risk management
- Create value-adding Operational Risk management reports
- Understand Risk Appetite and build robust Key Risk Indicator frameworks.
- Successful completion of this course makes you a Certified Operational Risk Professional. Accredited by IOSCM Institute of Supply Chain Management.
- The Institute of Supply Chain Management is based in the UK as Head office with global branches.
- Tools and techniques for risk identification
- Implementing ORM: the invisible framework
- Risk reporting and Conduct reporting
- Defining Risk Culture
- Risk Appetite and Internal controls
- Root causes analysis
- Features and types of leading KRIs
- Features of leading KRIs
- Scenario Analysis: Governance, Stress testing and Assessment methods
- Reorganisation risk and project management
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and officers in operational risk management function
- Team Leaders
- Operational Risk Managers
- Operations Managers
- Internal Auditors
- HR officers
- Compliance officers